Montreal, QC, Canada
· Able to clearly express and shares my ideas with others.
· Excellent technical skills for stylized and next gen techniques and game development process.
· Works well with others, able to take and give constructive criticism.
· Self motivated, passionate, dynamic and task oriented.
· Easily adaptable to new situations, able to execute and create under pressure.
LUDIA – 3D Artist (September 2012 – Present)
• Dragons : Rise of Berk (Mobile) – 3D Artist
Winner of the 2014 Canadian Video Game Fan Choice Award
- Model, concept, unwrap and texture various dragons, props, characters and environments.
- Create and integrate various UI elements.
• JURASSIC PARK BUILDER (Mobile) – 3D Artist
- Concepting, modelling, texturing of new buildings, vehicles, vegetation and decorations used in game and on various GUI buttons and displays.
- Adding visual fx and animations to game assets.
• THE PRICE IS RIGHT: SLOTS (Mobile) – 3D Artist
- Modelling, texturing, animating, camera and lighting set up for over 32 minigames.
- Creating 2D slot machine previews used for the in game lobby.
- Adding Animations and Special FX to Lobby and Banner assets.
- Gameshow stage modeling and texturing.
• Unannounced Projects (Mobile) – 3D Artist
· Royal Oak, Bar manager (May 2009 – June 2011)
· Federal Government of Canada, Systems specialist ( February 2008 – July 2009)
· Zbrush high detail sculpting.
· Hard Surface, high and low polygon, as well as organic modelling.
· Great eye for detail, such as form, silhouette and structure of the models.
· Creation and editing of texture maps.
· 3D Studio Max
· 3D Coat
· Photoshop, Crazy Bump, Xnormals
· Marmoset Toolbag, Keyshot
· UDK, Unity.
· French (Written and Spoken)
· Enlighs (Written and Spoken)
La Cité collégiale, 3D Artist (August 2009 – June 2011) – Graduated
La Cité collégiale, Computer Programmer (August 2005 – January 2008) – Graduated